Identity & access
When you sign up for TweetsMash, we ask for your email address. That's just so you can personalize your new account, and we can send you updates and other essential information.
Tweetsmash's core service is to provide healthier way to consume Twitter. You provide access to following personal information when you authorise Twitter Connect.
- Your Public Twitter profile - Read permission, Any information you provided in your Twitter profile. ( Your name, Twitter username, profile picture )
- Tweets - Read permission, Required to read your bookmarked tweets, which also can read tweets viewable to you
- Bookmarks - Read permission, Read your bookmarked tweets
- List - Read permission, Read your list & list members to create recommendations for feed
- Offline permission, Permission is limited to scope listed here and this let's us to sync your bookmarks in regular intervals to provide digest services
- Bookmarks - Write permission, Delete your bookmarks & Add new bookmarks
Access tokens for above permissions are encrypted & securely stored in our servers. It is not transmitted in any means to user's browser.
We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties, and we won’t use your name in marketing statements without your permission, either.
TweetsMash uses third party services, such as cloud computing providers, to provide our services. These are the services:
- Vercel, Cloud services provider
- Supabase, Database services provider
- Amazon web services, Cloud services provider
- Stripe, Payment processing services
- Google analytics, Page & site traffic analytics
- Mixpanel, Product analytics
- Zoho mail, Email service
- Logflare, Logging service
Integrations - Google sheets
Tweetsmash supports auto-syncing bookmarks to Google Sheets, for which the user needs to authorize Tweetsmash to create & edit sheets linked to their Google account.
- Tweetsmash use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- For that, we request a scope permission to create, edit, or view Google Sheets in your authorized Google account.
- Tweetsmash will only store the connected Spreadsheet id reference in our database and no personal information (email, name, or other info) associated with your Google account is saved. If we store any other data related to your Google Sheets, such as sheet names or other metadata, we will disclose it here.
- We encrypt the tokens using advanced encryption standards and securely store the tokens.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Your Rights With Respect to Your Information
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. TweetsMash aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
The rights under GDPR include:
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information
- Right to Correction. This is your right to request correction of your personal information
- Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”). However, if applicable law requires us to comply with your request to delete your information, fulfillment of your request may prevent you from using TweetsMash services and may result in closing your account.
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability.This is your right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent..
Many of these rights can be exercised by signing in and directly updating your account information. If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security & Encryption
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted. Data isn’t encrypted while it's live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it), but we go to great lengths to secure your data at rest.
Deletion of personal information
You can request for deletion of your personal data through our app or by mailing us to email@example.com. We ensure that no personal information is stored on our servers within 48 hours.
Location of Site and Data
Our servers are operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Changes & questions
TweetsMash may update this policy once in a blue moon — we’ll notify you about significant changes by emailing the account owner or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org